Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Copper Love






Did you know that Emmaline Bags now carries copper hardware?! I had the chance to play with this yummy finish last month and the pictures do not do it justice, it's GORGEOUS. I was so excited to get my hands on this stuff and this Cotton and Steel print waited it's whole life for this copper. 



When deciding on a pattern, I immediately thought that the fabric and hardware would be well suited for a Swoon Sandra Saddle bag. I paired it with a faux leather I got from JoAnn and a hot pink solid on the inside. 


I love how the copper picks up the colors of the fabric so nicely, on some prints it looks more rose gold but on others, it's like a true copper. 




Emmaline is stocking snappy closures, rectangle rings, slides and rivets in copper as of now. Enough to do a lot of different bag styles. 



No comments: