Sunday, August 25, 2013

I love you S'more!

I made a lapin noir bag several weeks ago and it has since become my favorite bag ever. It can hold a crazy amount of stuff (a modern Mary Poppins bag) and there are so many pockets to keep everything organized. I seriously adore this bag pattern, as pretty much every pattern by Sara of Sew Sweetness.

It was just a matter of time until I made another.

As I was getting ready to place a fabric order, a co-worker asked if I could make a bag for his wife's upcoming b-day and together we picked out some fabric. Normally, I don't go for the novelty type fabrics, but I was totally smitten by these fabrics from the S'more love line. Of course I took my opportunity to make another lapin noir.

This was the result :


Look at all these pockets!!!



As a fold over bag, I made sure I got the "I love you s'more" on the cell phone pocket :)
I hope she loves it as much as I love mine! 

2 comments:

ChrisW Designs said...

It looks GREAT! Please DO link up to our Bag Brag Tuesdays linking Party! http://blog.chriswdesigns.com/linking-parties/

Anna @ charmed Liebling said...

This is one lovely bag! Gorgeous!